Monday, April 21, 2008

Starting a business!!

I am a stay at home mom and have been for 4 yrs. now. I have my oldest who is 4 in pre-school and my youngest takes a healthy 2-3 hour nap durning the day. So what's a girl to do??? Start an online business and work from home of course!! Here is where my ecommerce jouney begins.

I was referred to Pure-Ecommerce which is an ecommerce consulting company. I decided to start an online stationery business with a focus on babies such as birth announcements, photocards, ect. Very professional and knowledgable about the entire online business process. From designing a website to approaching vendors, I am being walked through every step of having my business come to light. There is nothing like having someone with so much experience walk you though every step of building a business. Pure-Ecommerce has gone above and beyond my expectations!

1 comment:

  1. This is an exciting online business. Best of luck to you!! We are also working with pure-ecommerce.com to launch www.CoolStuffForDads.com which will offer unique gifts for men (and Dads, of course).

    Jim H.
    www.CoolStuffForDads.com

    ReplyDelete