Saturday, April 26, 2008

In an era of digital communication...

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." So in an era of digital communication where most correspondence is done though telephones and email, where does that leave stationery? I asked myself this question when I was offered the opportunity to start a stationery business. Though I thought it would be difficult, I was excited by the notion of bringing back excitement to an age old practice of giving and receiving beautiful, hip, modern, clean, high quality paper! I can think of a few more adjectives, but I think you get my drift. I love pretty stationery and believe the trail SomethingAboutStationery.com creates is one everyone will want to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment